Found this bloggie bit and thought I’d share a little! Thanks Jackie!
Five Question Friday: Here they are for me, barefootpreachr.org
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Actually, I did once. I was in such a hurry to get to youth track practice and meet my husband & 2 of our kids, I forgot to bring my one son that had stayed at school with me while I was working the afterschool program! Thank goodness for a friend I worked with who brought him to the high school track.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like…first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) Ha-ha! Wild boar hunting!
3. What’s your “silly” fear? (We’re not talking water and heights.) I am afraid of unknown noises in the dark. (Can you say … BOO!)
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? All of these. Because I am a female pastor I tend to cause confrontation by simply being who I am and doing what I am called to do. I deal with it because … it’s what I do! And I run from it if it is a situation where there will be no winners, only losers.
5. Wood floors or carpet? Hard wood with large rugs on the first floor and Carpet on the second floor.
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, and then link back My Little Life’s blog. The link will be put up tomorrow. Join the blog hop there too!!
- 5 Question Fridays by Stacey (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Five Question Friday for 3/4/11 (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Five question Friday (redneckprincess.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (debrakb.blogspot.com)