Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, and the biggest rule of all?! HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, March 25th:
- Have you ever met a well-known celebrity? I have! When we lived in New Jersey I was shopping in the Acme grocery store in Fair Haven and stood in line behind a guy buying diapers and assorted baby things. We chatted for a few minutes asking each other about our respective children (how old? boy or girl? prefer Huggies or Luvs? etc.) After he finished checking out, he turned back to me, said “thanks for talking with me” and “have a good day”. The woman behind me asked if I knew him, I told her no, I just said hi and we started talking. She then told me who it was – Bruce Springsteen, “The Boss”. (Just looked like a dad to me!) 😀
- Do you have a recurring dream? Can’t say that I do. Or, if I do, I don’t remember any!
- Do you prefer museums or ballparks? Museums in the hot summer months and cold winter months, ballparks in the spring and fall. I’m not an all-weather gal – I’m a fair-weather gal!
- Can you play a musical instrument? I usta! When I was in 5th grade I bought myself a 4-string banjo and took lessons for a couple of years, actually got pretty good at it. But then I found out that boys liked girls with beautiful hands, pretty nails, etc and I couldn’t have long nails AND play the banjo! Vanity strikes again. 😦
- What was the first album you ever purchased?I can’t remember the first album exactly, but I remember just one of the first ones I owned and absolutely loved was the soundtrack from Elvis Presley “Flaming Star”. In fact – I may see if I can find that on CD! 😉
Now it’s YOUR turn! Either copy & paste these questions with your answers on your blog OR write your answers in the comments. I can’t wait to hear what you have to say to these questions! 🙂
- It’s Five Question Friday! (barefootpreachr.org)
- Five Question Friday March 25, 2011 (compuadept.net)