Imported Petite Lap Giraffes are all the rage now since being featured on the DirectTV commercials. Several years ago we saw an increase in the popularity of designer pets such as miniature horses and miniature pigs.
- Micro pigs make brilliant pets – they are intelligent, affectionate, can be house-trained and learn their names. They need a large garden, should be kept in pairs and can live for 18 years.
- Pygmy goats are fun-loving pets that need at least one other goat for company, or even another species such as a horse or donkey.
- Pygmy hedgehogs were 2008’s must-have pet. They are similar to a hamster in that they are nocturnal, enjoy exercise wheels and live for three to five years.
- Pygmy seahorse. Keeping seahorses as pets has become a popular pursuit, but you want to check out some of the issues in caring for them before adding one to your home environment.
- Munchkin Cat – The distinguishing feature of the Munchkin is its short legs.
- And we won’t forget the Miniature Sheep, Horse or Donkey!
But now that the Petite Lap Giraffe has been introduced to the public, what will be next?
Sign up for information to get your own Lap Giraffe at this site and watch the live Giraffe-cam!