Hello, and welcome to this week’s 5 on Friday! This linky is a little different than many in blog-world. Each week we are going to have one question to answer. The question is answered with five responses. You can write a short answer, or go for a paragraph, make it a list, or highlight the 5 responses in a single paragraph, maybe a poem will work best for
you. Whatever is best for you we want you to use your favorite writing style! So, here we go …..
- It’s Friday night and you are alone for the weekend with no obligations and loads of free time. What 5 things do you decide you will do with all of this freedom?
- First, I will be eating whenever I want. This means breakfast for lunch, sweet and sour chicken for breakfast and ice cream at midnight ~ if I want!
- Second, I am going to open the doors to the back porch, grab a book (or my kindle!) and a blanket, and curl up on the chaise with a warm drink. It may be midnight, but the mosquitoes aren’t around, the moon is bright and the breeze is perfect! I may even sleep there and wake-up to the sunrise. Wow.
- Third, I am going window shopping at the mall. Why? Because I can! I haven’t been to the mall in over a year (can you believe that!) and don’t have any reason to go, but would l-o-v-e one of those warm pretzels covered in salt and drippy with butter! Yum ….
- Fourth, I’m getting all of my besties together for a slumber party! The kind that doesn’t end until Monday morning 😀
- Finally, I’m not going to wake up from this AWESOME dream! 😉
Please copy the question to your webspace. Answer the question there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
Thanks for participating, we’ll see you back here next week!
- Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun #7 (princecharmingmyarse.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- Trivia: Friday, April 15 (patspapers.com)
- Friend Friday: A Blogger’s Gratitude (fiercebeautyandfashion.wordpress.com)