- A gathering of angels can enlighten the whole world.
- A house call from an angel can heal a broken heart.
- An angel appears to be just like everybody else, only more so.
- An angel can fly directly into the heart of the matter.
An angel can illuminate the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision. — St. Thomas Aquinas
- An angel is a heavenly host.
- An angel is someone who raises your spirits!
- An angel is someone you feel like you’ve known forever, even though you’ve just met.
- An angel is someone you’re always happy to bump into.
- An angel’s art is his heart.
- An angel’s love is weightless.
- Angels always lead you down the right path.
- Angels always try to paint a rosy picture.
Angels and ministers of grace defend us. — William Shakespeare
- Angels are always memorable because they never forget what really matters.
- Angels are bright lights in the midst of our lives.
- Angels are never too distant to hear you.
- Angels are speaking to all of us…some of us are just listening better.
Angels are spirits, but it is not because they are spirits that they are angels. They become angels when they are sent. For the name angel refers to their office, not their nature. You ask the name of this nature, it is spirit; you ask its office, it is that of an Angel, which is a messenger. — St. Augustine
- Angels are students in Heaven and teachers on Earth.
- Angels are the gatekeepers to the soul.
- Angels are very down to earth.
- Angels believe in miracles. I say Angels ARE Miracles.
Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly…. —G.K. Chesterton
- Angels can fly even though they are well grounded.
- Angels can’t read music, they wing it.
- Angels come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
- Angels don’t make too much noise when they flap their wings.
- Angels don’t run away from life, they fly towards it.
- Angels don’t sing the blues.
- Angels dream beautiful visions of the world.
- Angels encourage everyone in the right direction…up.
- Angels have a hidden agenda….LOVE.
Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly entertained angels. — Hebrews 13:2
- Angels have more meaning than just as characters in stories from the distant past. In fact, they are members of a cast who make appearances in our lives every single day.
- Angels hide nothing and see everything.
- Angels know how to light the way.
- Angels know how to pull the right strings.
- Angels like to do what they want, just for the heaven of it.
- Angels may not come when you call them, but they’ll always be there when you need them.
- Angels occupy the loveliest corners of our thoughts.
For last night an angel of the God to Whom I belong and Whom I serve stood by me. — Acts 27:23
- Angels of a feather, flock together.
- Angels often work behind the scenes.
- Angels paint with sound and sing with color.
- Angels promote closeness and foster tenderness.
- Angels say “halo” to everyone.
- Angels stay on top of things.
- Angels travel lightly.
- Angels walk softly and carry a big presence.
- Anyone can be an angel… to you.
- Anyone who helps you grow is an angel.
- Everyone has their own angel.
I will give thanks to You, O lord, with all my heart, in the presence of the angels I will sing Your praise. — Psalm 138:1
- If we were all like angels, the world would be a heavenly place.
- If you believe there are angels, believe there are angels; and if you don’t, don’t. But don’t tame them into something to which you can be indifferent.
- If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one
“Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.” — St. Francis de Sales
My heroes come with wings, not capes.
No other virtue makes man more equal to the angels, than the initiation of their way of life. — John Cassian
- Smiles are the next best thing to halos.
- Sometimes your best friend is actually a guardian angel in disguise.
- The sky is the limit to an angel.
- The sound of an angel’s voice can unlock your hidden feelings.
- The sweet souls who love, cherish, inspire and protect the angel in you are your guardian angels. They are your Friends and Family.
- The warmth of an angel’s light can comfort and illuminate the whole world.
The angels stand between us and God, but they are translucent, even transparent, and they beckon us to penetrate their luminosity. — Peter Wilson
- There are no strangers to an angel.
- There are often people nearby who want to pull you up when you reach out. These are your angels-in-waiting.
- We are all angels in training.
- We’ve never had to look far to find our angels. Angels have never really been out of reach. We can always discover angels from the inside-out, because it is the angel inside us who can point the way to all our other angels.
- While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls.
You don’t have to die to become an angel!
See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared. — Exodus 23:20
- Children’s talk on their ANGELS (junjunfaithbook.com)
- The Angels Say~by rldubour (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)