… then you have missed the rapture and I will miss you.
Camping has gained recent notoriety due to his prediction that the Christian Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011 and that the end of the world will take place five months later on October 21, 2011. Followers of Camping claim that around 200 million people (approximately 3% of the world’s population) will be raptured. As for the remainder of the human population, Camping himself believes in annihilationism, which is the view that those who are not saved will simply cease to be conscious rather than spend eternity in Hell. Those who were “unsaved” and died prior to May 21 will not be affected by or experience the Rapture or the end of the world. (Read more: Harold Egbert Camping)
If you haven’t made plans for your beloved pets, or if you have chosen to be left behind, check out the following services available for you:
- Christians’ pets will be without owners if the Rapture comes, so nonbelievers are willing to rescue them — for a fee.
- Paying someone to send emails to your loved ones after the “rapture”
- And don’t forget to send your donations to those who are left behind – you won’t need it where you are going!
- The Rapture: judgment day imminent … if US engineer has calculated right – The Guardian (news.google.com)
- Rapture Humour (mgpcpastor.wordpress.com)