So, here are a few revelations into who I am so that you may get to know me a little better. (More importantly, they are things that are helping me know me better!)
- I don’t like being alone as much as I thought I did. Not the sense of being by myself, but of feeling isolated, separated from people.
- There are more people in the world (in my small part of the world!) that are more “assertive” or strident than I am than I could have ever imagined!
- I love my husband. I mean, really – LOVE – my husband. To a depth that there are no words for. My kids … well, I love them also, but still thinking if there are words for that kind of love! 😉
- I know more things than I thought I knew and I am learning more than I really ever wanted to know ~ and I am having fun in the process!!!
- There are people who care for me, who care about me, who pray for me and remember me and think about me ~ and some of them I don’t even know. How humbling that is for me.
So, that’s my five revelations this week. Have you had any recent revelations that you want to share? I can tell you in all honesty – I want to hear them!