It seems to me that…
- A wise man will not walk down the road of success with you. He’ll simply point you in the right direction.
- You can always tell luck from ability by its duration.
- To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. – Theodore Roosevelt.
- Some people never let ideas interrupt the easy flow of their conversation.
- Many people drive their automobile as if they were rehearsing for an accident.
- Many a man’s reputation would not recognize his character if they met in the dark.
- It is much easier to repent of sins that we have already committed than to repent of those we intend to commit.
- A good past is the best thing a man can use for a future reference.
- The more a man knows, the more he forgives. — Catherine the Great
- Nothing makes it easier to resist temptation than a proper upbringing, a good set of values — and witnesses!
- Whoso neglects learning in his youth loses the past and is dead for the future. – Euripides
- Many a man gets a reputation for being energetic when in truth he is merely fidgety.
- Take care of your character and your reputation will take care of itself.
- To be a good speaker in public, you must be a good thinker in private.