It seems to me …
- If you can do what you love for a living, life will be a lot less stressful and a hell of a lot more fun.
- A smile is one of the few contagious things that you should spread. So spread it to everyone!
- Never be too proud to ask for help (especially for directions!).
- Avoid pulling all-nighters. They’re no fun and too much Red Bull is no good for you.
- We regret more about the things we didn’t do than the things we did do. Get out of yourself and just do it.
- Stop trying to impress people by being someone you’re not because in the end, you’ll lose yourself.
- We don’t have to do anything – we always have a choice.
- The best feeling in the world is getting paid to do what you love to do.
- No one can make you feel anything you don’t want to.
- The older I get, the less I care about what others think of me. Therefore, the older I get, the more I enjoy life.
- The word “Family” rarely ends up meaning blood related, and usually ends up becoming who we allow them to be.
- The purpose of life is simply to live a life of purpose. With no reason to get up in the morning life can start to really get you down. Watch out retirees! Make sure you retire to something instead of from something.
- If you have the choice to be right or kind, always pick kind!
- Life is a fight, and even though it seems like you’re going to get knocked out, you must keep on fighting!
- Even a snake’s a saint unless stepped upon. Learn to forgive people who hurt you, hate is like holding onto burning coal.