It seems to me …
- After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: when you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
- If you find yourself in a hole the first thing to do is stop diggin’.
- Never smack a man who’s chewin’ tobacco.
- It don’t take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
- Never follow good whiskey with water, unless you’re out of good whiskey.
- If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around.
- Don’t worry about bitin’ off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger’n you think.
- Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- Always drink upstream from the herd.
- Never drop your gun to hug a grizzly.
- If you’re ridin’ ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it’s still there.
- When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or a person, don’t be surprised if they learn their lesson.
- There’s two theories to arguin’ with a woman. Neither one works.
- When you’re throwin’ your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by somebody else.
- Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier ‘n puttin’ it back.