Did you know ….
*Ron Sellers, the greatest receiver in FSU history, never did get an official scholarship offer.
*Bobby Bowden once threatened to shoot assistant coach Brad Scott if he were wrong.
*In 1995, FSU baseball fans may well have set a record for the longest cheer in history.
*All-America sprinter Tonya Carter ran half of the most important race of her life with her eyes closed.
*Only one FSU football coach wanted Charlie Ward recruited as a quarterback.
These stories and more are recounted in Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Florida State Seminoles. Also appearing are Steve Tensi, Peter Warrick, Dave Cowens, Fred Biletnikoff, Chris Weinke, and many others. Their stories – along with legendary games, impossible victories, and historical events – are told with a twist: They are all tied to God’s story.
Have fun! Have faith!
Go Noles! Go God!
- Florida State Vs. Oklahoma: Seminoles Looking For Revenge After Sooners Routed Them Last Season (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Florida State Vs. Oklahoma: SB Nation Blogger Roundtable And Preview (sbnation.com)
- Florida State Football: Can Jimbo Fisher Ever Surpass Bobby Bowden? (bleacherreport.com)
- Game Day! (crazyrunninglegs.com)
- Florida State Football: Bobby Bowden Set Seminoles Back by Hanging Around (bleacherreport.com)
- Oklahoma vs. Florida State: Live Score, Highlights, and Analysis (bleacherreport.com)
- AXE College Football Bucket List Week 3 Preview: Oklahoma vs FSU (coedmagazine.com)
- FSU Vs. Oklahoma Score Update: E.J. Manuel Dash Sets Up 53-yard Field Goal (sbnation.com)
- Sooners LB Lewis (toe) eyes return against FSU (espn.go.com)