It seems to me ...
- Take the stairs. There is no elevator.
- Years at school will seem short compared to a life time of minimum wage jobs. Get a good education, and achieve your dreams!
- Always empty your cup, always ask for more knowledge so you will be able to help yourself and others.
- Never be afraid to fail because through failure comes success.
- I’ve learned that loving someone doesn’t always mean keeping them. Sometimes, it also means you have to let them go.
- There are no things or powers in life that can offer you a hand to your dreams except meeting new people who are better than you. You always can learn something from them.
- Dream big dreams, believe in yourself, trust in God, and work hard so that those dreams can be a reality.
- If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can’t buy.
- We regret day and night and overcoming those regrets is not easy.
- Live a life of purpose and love.
- Life is the greatest teacher of its kind. It always teaches us to do more.
- If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something, you’ve never done.
- My life experience is that I am learning to become more of myself rather than comparing myself with other people. Other people expect me to be like them, but I don’t want to be like them, I just want to be more of myself and to accept myself for who I am.
- I had my children very young and if I have managed to teach them half of what they half taught me, then I have done a good job!
- From King Solomon: This too shall pass.