Looks like I am going to be away from the blogging world in the next few weeks as I take some “D.A.W.G.” time so I am looking for a few guest bloggers to help me out and to share this space. Are you interested in applying?
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to write an engaging blog post for a diverse audience (religion bloggers, mom bloggers, niche bloggers, niche-less bloggers, and non-bloggers – women and men, various ages and cultural backgrounds)
- Posts must be original, but do not have to be new – if you have a previously published/archived a post that you would like to share, that is fine, as long as there is no question of copyright.
- Post topic must be appropriate for this venue. Examples: commentary on social concerns from a faith perspective, small church concerns, Christian leadership in the workplace or home, Christian parenting, etc. (Read some of my posts, you’ll get the idea!)
- Prior blogging experience is useful, but not required.
- Published authors are welcome!
- Must be willing to submit post for review and approval by BarefootPreachr (that’s me!) at least 24 hours prior to publication.
So, now that your interest is piqued, send me an email and lets chat. I’ll share more info on Monday if you want to think about it a little, but remember ….. this is a limited time offer!
- Not a Christian blogger, a blogger who’s a Christian (gentlewisdom.org)