I am going to be away from the blogging world in the next few weeks as I take some “D.A.W.G.” time so I am looking for a few guest bloggers to help me out and to share this space. You can connect with new readers for your blog and make some new connections. What do you think – are you interested in applying?
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to write an engaging blog post for a diverse audience (religion bloggers, mom bloggers, niche bloggers, niche-less bloggers, and non-bloggers – women and men, various ages and cultural backgrounds)
- Posts must be original, but do not have to be new – if you have a previously published/archived a post that you would like to share, that is fine, as long as there is no question of copyright.
- Post topic must be appropriate for this venue. Examples: commentary on social concerns from a faith perspective, small church concerns, Christian leadership in the workplace or home, Christian parenting, etc. (Read some of my posts, you’ll get the idea!)
- Prior blogging experience is useful, but not required.
- Published authors are welcome!
- Must be willing to submit post for review and approval by BarefootPreachr (that’s me!) at least 24 hours prior to publication.
- Not a Christian blogger, a blogger who’s a Christian (gentlewisdom.org)
- We’re Looking For Guest Bloggers! (thegeekpost.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award, I Got One, Here’s One For You (genuineseo.net)