Ahhh, those old traditions! We criticize the praise songs of contemporary worship but if we were really being honest, wouldn’t our old, traditional hymns be more like this?
- I Surrender Some
- There Shall Be Sprinkles of Blessings
- Fill My Spoon, Lord
- Oh, How I Like Jesus
- He’s Quite a Bit to Me
- I Love to Talk About Telling the Story
- Take My Life and Let Me Be
- It is My Secret What God Can Do
- There is Scattered Cloudiness in My Soul Today
- Onward, Christian Reserves
- Where He Leads Me, I Will Consider Following
- Just As I Pretend to Be
- When the Saints Go Sneaking In
What do you think? Can you think of one I’ve missed?